Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mark makes me laugh

Last night Mark and I decided to go to dinner and then a movie. I suggested that we go to Red Robin since we had a gift card, and also because it is right next to the movie theater. We each ordered a burger. When the waitress brought our food, Mark asked for some A-1 sauce. The waitress brought Mark a tiny cup of A-1. Mark took a bite of his burger and then had a sip of A-1, and then swished it around to savor the vintage. It was so funny, I was cracking up. He only did it a couple of times, but is made me laugh just the same.

For the movie, we went to see Julie and Julia, it was a good movie. We liked it because it was about two couples that were already in love, not a meet-cute or cheesy falling in love story.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I can picture Mark doing that with the A-1... I would have been cracking up too!
    I went to see Julie & Julia with my hubby, daughter and in-laws and we all enjoyed it. Sounds like you two had a great date!

    ReplyDelete