Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4, 2010

July 4th was such a fun day this year for Mark and I. My parents arrived on July 2 and will be staying with us for a couple of weeks. It was nice having my mom here on July 3 to help with the preparations for July 4. On July 4 we had my parents, and the Hughes family over.

The day started out pretty good weather wise, but turned out to be windy, rainy, thundering, and quite cold. Due to the clouds, lightening, and rain the firework show in our town was canceled, but our neighbors came through with a small, illegal show that were able to enjoy.

My mom and dad hanging out in our backyard.



Howard cheering on the Giants.

Emma and Sarah playing in our backyard.


The clouds moving in.


My mom trying to keep warm while waiting for the fireworks to start.


Setting off poppers on the corner.


Our Lou Boy on the 4th of July




1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day. I remember fondly another spent with you guys, what fun!

    ReplyDelete