Thursday, March 3, 2011

Addendums

Mark emailed me some events that I left out of my post.

In January right before Mark started school again, we finally tried Flatz and that Mark ate some duck, elk & bison steak. We also had a day where the cold dropped to -17, the coldest it has ever been here. That's weird because we have had maybe, and maybe is a stretch, two good snowstorms this winter.

August - Howard & Rachel came over & helped put Mark's big cubicle desk together. Then football season started. In October, I bought Mark the official authentic 49er players jersey. That generosity helped my team to a 8-8 record, whereas his team, well, wasn't as good.

In November Mark also bought a 4G Sprint Epic phone for me. It is the greatest thing, but Mark has the nerve to say that I am always on my little computer. It is not a computer...okay it is.

In February Mark's parents came over for Emma's baptism and Mark & Steven and his Dad spent a day on projects at the house. We also threw out our old "franken-couch" in the family room and got new blinds in the downstairs just prior to their visit. Mark was embarrassed by how bad they looked and didn't want his parents to see how the "real" condition that we'd been living in , hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't know what happened to my comment? Anyway, I just want to say that your home looked great and we really enjoyed visiting and playing zooloretto.

    ReplyDelete