Monday, June 4, 2012

Putting our life back together

Mark and I are trying to figure out how this could happen to us. I don't think there has been a time in our lives when we have been more sad, or heart broken.

I want to share a quote that has helped my heart begin to heal.  The talk, What Thinks Christ of Me, was given by Elder Neil L Anderson at the April 2012 General Conference.

" Miracles are not always so immediate.  At times we thoughtfully wonder why the miracle we have so earnestly prayed for does not happen her and now.  But as we trust in the Savior, promised miracles will occur.  Whether in this life or the next, all will be made right.  The Savior declares: "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quote. We love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the Lord loves you as does your entire family. Keep that beautiful quote in your heart. We love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you Mark & Rebecca. Please know that you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete