Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

A few months ago Mark and I were walking around Old Town Arvada and I spotted a paint your own pottery studio. I was so excited. I told Mark that for my birthday I wanted him to take me. Of course since I'm using it as a birthday present he really didn't have a choice. A few weeks after that I saw that Phantom of the Opera was coming to Denver. I had a choice to make. I can only use the birthday card once, so I had to decide which I wanted more. Either way would be torturous for Mark. I couldn't decide. I sent Mark an email telling him that if he really did not want to paint he could take me to see Phantom for my birthday. Well, I am sitting at the desk looking at two tickets to Phantom of the Opera. This year we will be celebrating my birthday on March 18.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Phantom is so good, happy early birthday. A nice date away from the Kid is always good.

    ReplyDelete