Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Weekend

Mark and I had a pretty good weekend. On Friday night we were expecting to see Arianne, but that did not work out as planned. Since our night was now free, we decided to do something, we were thinking dinner and a movie. We went out for Chinese food, and then decided to go to the mall to return a shirt for Mark. While we were driving through the parking lot we both saw something that we thought could be a couple of foxes. We kept looking, and sure enough we saw two foxes running through the parking lot. We quickly turned so we could have a better view. We were able to watch them cross the entire parking lot. They looked so graceful. We have a lot of foxes near where we live and do see them on occasion, but we have never had as good of view as we did on Friday night.

On Saturday, it was bye bye Christmas. We were able to get all of our decorations down. This year I did not put up all that much, so taking everything down was quick and easy.

Now that Christmas is over it is time to paint. That's right, we are doing away with the white walls and putting up some color. Our house is 12 years old and has never been painted on the inside. I can't wait. I have the colors picked out, and am just waiting to start. My parents are sending me all of the painting supplies they have, which is great, because Mark and I really don't have any. I am so excited to begin the painting project. Hopefully I will figure out how to put pictures on my blog, and I will be able to share the before and after pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment